Currently, we do have few open positions for “freelance web designer”. If you are computer background with little knowledge of web designing and a PC. You can start with us.
– Marketing and Management of creative projects from start to finish.
– Design / re-design and maintain a number of websites within the group. This will also involve front-end development.
– Design email marketing templates for monthly newsletters.
– Establish which projects can be produced in-house and which require outsourcing.
– Graphic design for print, including logos, letterheads, brand design, brochure and packaging design.
– Assist with the Social Media (Facebook and Twitter), marketing and PR functions of the organization to increase their profile.
– Produce product videos to work as instructional manuals as well as marketing tools.
Skills & Experience required
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign.
– Basic knowledge of WordPress.
– Ability to multitask and take the lead.
– Ambition and self-motivation.
What we provide
– Basic training for our web designing system and necessary tools.
– Platform for communicating with potential clients.
How to apply?
Send your complete CV with contact details and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org or, email@example.com. Only short-listed candidate will be invited for the interview.7347