We offer placement for Nurses to work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers, and therapists in Germany.
Duties of the job:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Writing records
- Supervising junior staff
- Organising workloads
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
Qualifications and training required
- Nursing degree course. two-year to four-year postgraduate diploma course
- hands-on experience
Selected candidates will be offered One-year paid training and job placement in Germany.
Eurasia will also aid in the process of finding accommodation for the candidates.
During the first year of Training: 20.000-27.000 Euro, plus allowances (Depending on the performance).
After training is successfully completed (Full-time Salary): 30.000 Euro
How to apply? Send your complete CV with contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org and call/WhatsApp us at +49-17655524449.7501