We offer placement for Nurses to work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers, and therapists in Germany.
Duties of the job
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
Qualifications and training required
- Nursing Degree Course. Two-year to the four-year postgraduate Diploma Course.
- Hands-on Experience: 3years
Selected candidates will be offered One-year paid training and job placement in Germany.
Eurasia will also aid in the process of finding accommodation for the candidates.
During the first year of Training: 23.000-27.000 Euro, plus allowances (Depending on the performance).
After training is successfully completed (Full-time Salary): 30.000 Euro
How to apply?
Send your complete CV with contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp us at +48 795 458 406.7501