Thakur International seeks experienced Senior Social Impact Consultant to join their Environmental Team based in Kathmandu.
The ideal candidate will be a social impact specialist and have excellent understanding of of the social and socio-economic requirements within national and international standards.
• Carrying out SIA’s and assisting with managing components of projects.
• Management of budgets
• Supporting junior members
• Excellent analytical skills
• Technical expertise
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership and team-working skills
You must possess the following skills and experience
• Proven SIA experience in a consultative manner
• Social impact assessments on projects
• Stakeholder engagement
• Strong management skills
• Commercial understanding
• BA/BSc/MA/MSc/PhD in social sciences with a focus on SIA
• Good understanding of national and international governance
• Financial management and administration experience
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Knowledge of national and international development sector
If you think you possess a large amount of the skills required and have the ambition to work for a company at the forefront of the market working on some landmark projects, please apply,
Salary and other benefits: As per company rule.
How to apply? : Send your complete CV with contact details and expected salary at email@example.com or, firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidate will be invited for the interview.
- Poznan, Poland
- Berlin, Germany
- Kathmandu, Nepal