Thakur International seeks experienced Senior Social Impact Consultant to join their Environmental Team based in Kathmandu. The ideal candidate will be a social impact specialist and have an excellent understanding of-of the social and socio-economic requirements within national and international standards.
- Carrying out SIA’s and assisting with managing components of projects.
- Management of budgets.
- Supporting junior members.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Technical expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team-working skills.
You must possess the following skills and experience
- Proven SIA experience in a consultative manner.
- Social impact assessments on projects.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Strong management skills.
- Commercial understanding.
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc/ Ph.D. in social sciences with a focus on SIA.
- Good understanding of national and international governance.
- Financial management and administration experience.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of national and international development sector.
If you think you possess a large amount of the skills required and have the ambition to work for a company at the forefront of the market working on some landmark projects, please apply.
Salary and other benefits
As per company rule.
How to apply?
Send your complete CV with contact details and expected salary at email@example.com or, firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidate will be invited for the interview.
- Poznan, Poland
- Berlin, Germany
- Kathmandu, Nepal